The new generation of intelligent flexible driver ES6 series is an intelligent, flexible, user-friendly and reliable high-quality driver for our customers. It has a unified and open communication protocol, which facilitates real-time information sharing between people and the driver. It also has strong environmental and industry adaptability.
Model Selection Guide of Intelligent Flexible Driver
Mechanical drive and system sensing ability
GVC control algorithm is additionally used for the intelligent flexible driver.
It enables the permanent magnet synchronous motor and the synchronous reluctance motor to be driven by inputting motor nameplate parameters merely without requiring motor self-learning.
It provides convenience for users, reducing the commissioning difficulty.
Intelligent diagnostic capability
Intelligent commissioning guidance
Intelligent multi-terminal interconnection
Adaptation to different application environments
Multi-drive common DC bus scheme can be enabled conveniently
The multi-drive scheme shares a DC terminal, without requiring a pre-charging circuit. The inverter energy can be transmitted in two directions, and the drive is completely controllable.
Multi-drive can be achieved easily and conveniently without extra cost.
Adaptation to different power grid environments
- Strong adaptability to the power grid
- Automatic voltage regulation function: When the voltage of the power grid changes, it can automatically maintain the output voltage constant.
- The unique power-down crossing function enables the frequency converter to keep running without stopping in case of sudden power failure.
Non-stop working at instantaneous power failure
Rapid adaptation to different industry applications
The diversified industry option cards enable the driver to fit into the industry perfectly to cater to the needs of different industries.
Quick adaptation to customer differentiation
- Drive multiple motors
- Asynchronous motor
- Permanent magnet synchronous motor
- Synchronous reluctance motor
A program can be used to drive asynchronous motor, permanent magnet synchronous motor and synchronous reluctance motor at the same time.
Corresponding to high-speed motor applications and strict silencing applications
- The high carrier frequency design enables the product to have 16kHz carrier at most, with the highest output frequency being 600Hz. Advanced software algorithms are used to reconstruct motor models, so as to drive high-speed motors more stably and safely.
High power density, thin design
Take the 30 KW product as an example
- The frequency converter is about 40% smaller than its previous counterparts, enabling a more compact design of the control cabinet.
- The redundancy of electric cabinet design is strengthened, saving the space in the cabinet and reducing the price of a complete set
- (Note) The reduction of installation area varies with capacity
C2 and C3 filtering standards can be reached for the standard products applied in the global market.
With the function of fractional frequency, it supports ordinary pulse encoders and SIN/COS encoders
It is integrated with soft PLC for easy secondary development and is of extensible PLC function
Large LCD operator
Large LCD display, visual design, easy operation
The built-in commissioning wizard and industry application macros facilitate quick setting and use by customers
Configuration setup wizard
Comprehensive upper computer assistant software
Read and write data,and monitor waveforms for quick commissioning
Life warning of critical components, timely maintenance and reliable operation
PCBA protective coating treatment
- Environmental resistant design, PCBA coating design
- Automatic spraying, coating thickness and position are controlled by program, which is accurate and reliable.
- Long-life components, elaborate design, standard manufacturing process and high-precision manufacturing equipment ensure the long-term stable operation of each delivered equipment
Thermal reliability design of complete machine
Chip temperature distribution
The optimal heat dissipation mode is designed based on the temperature distribution characteristics of the driver. Fans with long service life and large air volume are selected to ensure stable heat dissipation.
Improvement of Protection Level of STO Function (Safe Torque on/off) to Meet SIL3 Safety Specification
Complying with safety standards, it can work with standard safety relays. The personal safety factor is improved in maintenance, and the purchase and construction costs of external components are saved.
In addition, the construction period and fault are reduced.
Rapid dynamic response
Special Description of Model
Minimum brake resistance for ES6 heavey duty
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US